
It was a fun weekend with Erin Lyle, Jen Lyle and Katie (Erin's sister) and all 7 kids ! Cade,Reed,Lyle,Kendall,Rex, Reese and Miss Madeline! We enjoyed the amazing weather on Saturday and the kids loved the water table and kiddie pool - and Maddie was just about naked for most of the day- I could not keep her diaper on nor my favorite onesie! I will spare the pictures in case I get reported ! ha ha - I enjoyed my time with the ladies and loved seeing all the kids running around and having a full house- my favorite time of the day was the end of the night at the kitchen table talking with Jen and Erin ! I am still laughing thinking about the conversation! "She's a hoarder!" Hope to see everyone again real soon and so excited about a Mom Fest in July that is kid FREE !! now we are talking ladies! Thanks to Erin for the yummy home made treats and Katie for bringing the goodies ( I loved the cupcakes!) See you all soon ! Thanks again for coming over !
No comments:
Post a Comment