
I am sad to say vacation is over ........which means summer is now over ! We had a great week and shared time with lots of friends and family and best of all I heard the ocean as I fell asleep and felt the sunshine on my face - Maine- my happy place! We had fun at the park on the beach - Maddie's favorite spot ! takeout from Mimmo's , yummy home cooked meals by Mimi, Baby Jen, Ali (yes people I can whip some things up in the kitchen!) Breakfast at Amore Cafe-- best breakfast place I have ever been to, BLT dip on the deck in the late afternoon and Ali Style Sangria- Dance party USA in the living room, Mama B telling funny stories (except she did not realize how funny she was telling it !) Rick napping by the ocean- yes we have a picture of it ! shopping in Kennebunkport, annual ride to get Congdon's donuts- the best donuts in the world! packing up the house after one week stay- how do we have so much stuff ?!!
just a few highlights- Best of all was the laughter that we all shared and the memories we keep creating to remember for many years to come - Thank You all my friends and family for making it all possible another year - my year is complete now !! Love you all ......... Ali
No comments:
Post a Comment