Ok so I cried as I got her dressed and here before my eyes Madeline has blossomed into this adorable little girl! (indulge me I am a doting Mom!) no diapers- she now wears big girl underwear, no onesie to snap :( - you know people I love those onesies! and the little dress and sweater was too cute ! Ralph Lauren you need this girl to be you next model ! I ran around thinking I forgot all the things that were needed to go to pre-school - but the backpack was ready last week ! well she did great - we all walked in (oh yeah Steve took the day off ! Papa was there to say good luck too ) and she put her things in her cubby and off she went to play and say hi to pals she knows from the beach and just living in a small town! and in my ear my Dad wispered ....... "ok it's time to go now-- she will be just fine " and I remember those same words he said to me as I sat in the car at New Hampton with him- when I was about to go into those uncharted waters! oh lordy ! may it go by much slower and with all my loved ones around to see all these great and amazing moments of this adorable little girls life. Thank you Mimi for making it all possible . Dad thanks for coming today. Steve thank you for this amazing child. Madeline we love you so much ...................
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment