Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gingerbread time !







Ahh that wonderful time of year ! When I was a kid my Mom made a home made gingerbread house that was very cool and oh so amazing to me ! we were not allowed to eat it which always bummed me out but we took it to school and shared it with our class and I loved it ! so this year we went to the Gilford Library like we did last year and had a great time building the dream house ! Madeline was very interested in eating all the goods lined up all down the table and at one point said "Mom why don't you finish for me "! OK ! I think the fun of it is helping her make it ! I enjoyed it just as much as she did eating the candy! Pals Grace, John and Abigal were there to help eat up the goods and make these adorable little houses! Merry Christmas !

No comments: